Returns are free if the product is defective or if the order is nonconforming
1) The Customer is granted the right to withdraw from any contract concluded under these general terms and conditions of sale, without penalty, within the period of 14 (fourteen) days from when (i) the Product has been delivered or (ii) in the case of the purchase of several Products delivered separately in a single order, the last Product has been delivered.
2) In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform the Seller, prior to the expiration of the period referred to in paragraph 1 above, of its decision to withdraw at the e-mail address xy.
Following the provisions of point 2 above, the Customer will receive an email confirming the exercise of the right of withdrawal, containing the return form to be included in the package, and instructions for proceeding with the return of the product, to be transmitted no later than the next 14 days to:
I&V s.r.l. Via Rosolino Pilo 6 – 20129 Milan, Italy 4 The risks and direct costs of returning the goods will be borne by the Customer. The Site also provides the possibility for the Customer to use a return service for the Products at costs that will be specified from time to time. The Customer remains free to use or not to use such service.
5) The Customer will be refunded the payments made including the costs of redelivery (if made without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the exercise of withdrawal) in the event that the withdrawal is requested for reasons related to the non-conformity of the product purchased or the presence of product defects or errors with respect to the order placed. Additional costs resulting from the possible choice of a type of delivery other than the standard one offered by I&V are excluded. Said refunds will be made using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial purchase, unless the Customer requests the refund by a different means of payment, in which case any additional costs arising from the different means of payment will be borne by the Customer. The shipping costs of any withdrawal of any or all items in the order for reasons not related to defects or errors shall be borne by the Customer. Refunds may be suspended until receipt of the Products to be returned or until Customer has demonstrated that it has returned the Products, whichever is earlier.
6) To make an exchange of a purchased Product, the Customer must withdraw from the contract concluded under these general terms and conditions of sale, without penalty, within the period of 14 (fourteen) days from when (i) the Product was delivered or (ii) receiving consequent refund to then proceed with a new purchase. In the case of the purchase of multiple Products delivered separately in a single order, the return and refund will be made following the Customer’s specification.
7) The Customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Products resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products. This eventuality shall be evaluated by I&V srl. The decision is incontestable.
The amount in the table is purely indicative and may vary depending on the weight and size of the order. Any customs taxes and duties are not included in the amount.
8) Delivery times may be delayed in the case of holidays; moreover, the carriers do not deliver on the following days: 25 and 26 December, 1 January, 15 August and on weekends.
For orders placed by credit card, a working day must be added to the normal shipping times for administrative checks.
9) The products will in any case be delivered within 30 days according to the terms of the law.
Contact us at [email protected]